Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Welcome to our blog!

Seems there's this new thing called blogging ... okay, maybe not so new, but anyway ... there's another 4 letter word that comes along with B L O G ... and that's F R E E ... so we'll be trying this out for a little while! Some friends have switched over, and they claim it's easier/quicker to update as well ... and you know we could use some help there!

Welcome, and check back soon. Hopefully we'll play around with this enough to figure it out in the next day or two ...

Post a comment or two ... let's see how this thing works!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who knew you got a new boat? Good times....I assume you will be inviting me down to the lake sometime soon! I like the blog thing...I like that it is free even better!

-Julie

Jeremy said...

So, I just got my red speedos back from the cleaners - now I'm ready for Lake Norman. Come back.

~thanks

Unknown said...

i wanna go back to the sandbarrrrrrrrrrr

Courtney said...

Hi Stephanie! Found this through facebook and just read through all of your entries. Hopefully, it ll be easier to stay in touch now... It looks great by the way!