Thursday, September 10, 2009

Reasons I Don't Blog As Frequently Anymore

10. I have a child in "school" now and have to pack lunches at night.
9. My job is crazy, and often I log back in to work after Dillon goes to bed (okay, probably twice a week).
8. I get up at 5:45 am! (Well, my alarm goes off at 5:45 am! And 5:54 am, and 6:03 am, and 6:12 am, and 6:21 am, and sometimes 6:30 am!!)
7. I am trying to plan a very spectacular 1st birthday party for my little one!
6. We have to do our own laundry now ... it stinks, and takes time.
5. We have to do our own shopping now ... it stinks, and takes time (no more casually leaving the WalMart list on the counter and coming home to find everything bought! Thanks Mom!)
4. We are actually eating at home most nights a week now - cooking dinner takes time.
3. It just plain feels good to sit on the couch at night and not feel like I "have" to do anything.
2. I cannot blog at work (not that I would have time, but I needed a #2!)
and the number 1 reason I haven't been blogging as frequently ... I like to hear from you all that you miss the updates!! :)

Thanks for your patience! I will try to get back into the swing of things!!

No comments: