Sunday, November 15, 2009

Countertops - Before and During

Well, Dion and I finally made the move! We are getting solid countertops! We have been talking about it since the day we moved in here (6 1/2 years ago)! Wednesday the granite countertops will arrive ... in the meantime, Dion and Dad placed the island top back on ... and as long as you don't lean on it or into it, it works just fine ... now the stove and the dishwasher - they need to be bolted down! I have a crick in my neck from tensing up when trying to unload the dishwasher!! That thing nearly fell on top of me (and I could already see all the broken dishes!) But, never fear, Dion was there to jump in and save the day! Enjoy the pics ... more to come Wednesday ... CAN'T WAIT!! Before
During
Countertops gone!
The one good thing is it's very easy to get things out of the drawers now!! :)

No comments: