Thursday, December 24, 2009

It's a ... GIRL!!!!

Dillon is going to be a big brother! And Patrick is now going to have 3 sisters! :) Dion and I are having a baby and we found out yesterday that she's a girl! This pregnancy for me has been exactly like the one with Dillon - no problems, no getting sick, everything great. Hopefully that means this little one is going to be just like Dillon and love her sleep, be sweet to her mama, laugh all the time, etc etc etc!
Seeing the ultrasound yesterday was just as exciting as the first time we saw Dillon. It's just so wild what all you can see! This little girl is one active thing! I can only feel her once in a while right now, but expect in a week or two I'll be feeling those feet kicking non-stop!
Profile picture! I think she's got my nose ... ha ha!Here are her little feet! She was kicking the whole time but the technician was finally able to capture a still shot!
And this I could not believe - while we were "watching" her, she stuck her thumb in her mouth and sucked on it!! Now that's definitely our baby! :)

5 comments:

Sara Jane said...

look at my baby sister(:

Courtney said...

How wonderful! Congrats, Stephanie!

Chrystal said...

Oh my goodness!! CONGRATULATIONS! I had no idea you were pregnant again. I'm guessing your due sometime in June?? How exciting!

Laurie said...

OH I'm so happy! I would have been happy for ya'll either way (boy or girl) but it's just so fun that now you'll have one of each!! I can't wait to meet her in real life. Steph with a little gal...it's just so fun to think of. I'm so happy she is healthy and you are having a good pregnancy. You are blessed.

Ashley B said...

AWESOME!! Congratulations!! I am so happy for you-- oh and you forgot one ---I am sure she wil be just as adorable as her brother too :)--best of luck!