Wednesday, March 31, 2010

18 Month Already

Oh my goodness!! Dillon is 18 months old now! Time is flying - and he is way too grown up for my liking!! Here are his stats from his check-up:
Weight - 26 lbs 1 oz (49th percentile)
Height - 33.5 inches (79th percentile)
Head - 46 cm (80th percentile)

Dillon also has 4 or 5 new teeth coming in! Some molars! He is quite the drooling machine at times!

AND - Dillon got his first haircut this past weekend. I thought I was excited about this, but turns out I was quite sad to see our little boy sitting there like such a big boy. He did not cry AT ALL. He just sat there so good. And it didn't help that Dion and I do not like the haircut! They shaved his neck in the back, and we are not happy - but I know it will grow back out in one week, so no big deal. The rest of it looks good.

Baby Dillon is GROWING UP!!!

No comments: