Wednesday, November 5, 2008

6 Weeks


Monday was 6 weeks, and in 3 words ...

WE MADE IT!

That sums it up! LOL Things are so much easier now when I think back to those first 2 weeks! As you can see, Dillon is a precious cutie! We are having lots of fun with him these days. This past weekend he really started smiling and reacting - that was so cool! Those first smiles are the best!

Starting this week I decided to get up every morning and shower, fix my hair and get dressed ... I know it's only Wednesday, but so far so good! This way when Dion or someone calls for lunch at the last minute, I will be ready (and not still in my PJs and without a shower for days!) I am also trying to leave the house everyday. Monday Mom and I went shopping, Tuesday I went to Weight Watchers (big night out!), and today I went out to lunch and visited with some work friends, then stopped by Dion's work. Not sure what we'll get into tomorrow, but I do feel much better getting out some! Maybe we'll head to MegArt and work on the Christmas presents some more. Tonight I also reactivated my gym membership ... it will be good to get back into somewhat of a routine (well, I have been in a routine ... it goes like this - 6am, watch news; 9am, watch Regis & Kelly; 10am, watch Bringing Home Baby; 11am, watch Jon & Kate Plus 8; 12pm, Desperate Housewives ... you get the picture!!)

5 comments:

Liz Morrow said...

Congrats on making it to 6 weeks. That's when Lyla started smiling too and it was awesome.

Ashley B said...

you don't watch Dr. Phil at 10:00?

Ashley B said...

By the way-- he is beautiful-- I know daddies don't like when we call boys beautiful-- but he is--

Julie Holt said...

it get so much easier after the first few weeks...alex is much happier now too...they should be able to start playing soon...

Sara Jane said...

Awwwww...look at my Dillon!
Can't WAIT to come and see you tomorrow Dillon , Daddy , and Steph!


LOVE YA!