Thursday, November 13, 2008

Early November - lots of first!

I guess the next several years will be full of firsts! But here's a few of the first firsts! ha ha

Here is Dillon meeting Wilson and Jack officially. The boys were so cute together! Wilson was mesmerized by Dillon's small feet! It was too precious! And Jack loved patting Dillon's head! I can see they are going to be the best of friends!

Last Friday was gorgeous in Huntersville! Dion got the boat out and took some of his work friends to lunch. Dillon and I met them. We would have ridden on the boat, but little Dill doesn't have a life jacket yet. Can't wait until next summer when I can finally ride on the boat without worry! (Well, I say without worry now! I guess next summer will come with its own worries! This past summer I was always worried I was going to bounce Dillon out, or knock a brain cell loose, so I opted to stay at home during almost all the boat outings ... I even missed shake the lake! HA!)

Final first of this week was Dillon going to Boone! YEAH! I asked him if he was going to go to Appalachian ... he didn't answer! Never too early to start talking about it!! Anyway, the first picture is Mom and Dillon at Boone bagelery ... oh yeah, we had the bagelicious ... be very jealous! And then you will see Dillon and I walking down Main St in Blowing Rock. I had on my App sweatshirt and the baby bjorn ... how much did I fit in? Incredibly well! I definitely looked the part of a Boone hippie! And loved every minute of it! Man, do I miss Boone!!!

3 comments:

Liz Morrow said...

I am very jealous. I want to go to Boone Bagelry. Where else did you eat??

Stephanie said...

Back Yard Burger ... :o)

Julie Holt said...

oh the memories!!!