Sunday, July 25, 2010

Best Weekend Mornings!

Yesterday we got up and headed to LKN Airpark. Dion and I both took a turn in a Decathlon! Dillon cried when I took off and then again when Dion did ... not the best morning ever for him ... he soooo wanted to go flying too!! Then this morning I woke up at 8:01am to SILENCE!! Aaaahh, was so nice I had to wake Dion up to appreciate it with me! ha ha ha I laid in the bed just enjoying sleeping in until Carly woke up at 8:25! Dillon didn't wake up until 9 or so ... tired boy! (Now don't get me wrong, I was up at 2:40 with Carly, so it's not like she slept all night until 8:25 quite yet!)
2 perfect mornings! I'm sure tomorrow morning will be perfect too when I get up for the gym at 5:25am and take a class that is sure to make washing my hair afterwards feel like my arms are about to fall off ... 2 outta 3 ain't bad!

More about the Decathlon ride - - I went up first and we did rolls, spins, loops and a hammerhead. It was awesome! And surprisingly I didn't feel sick at all. It was so much smoother than any roller coaster ever - and so much cooler! Dion rode in the front seat and actually took off and did a couple maneuvers himself. He had a blast too! While we were taking our turns flying, Dillon was enjoying an egg sandwich and banana - so really, it was fun for everyone! (And Carly was snoozing!)

No comments: