Monday, September 13, 2010

Skinny Jeans - Day 1

Well, I'm almost threw my first day of the Skinny Jeans Challenge! So far so good ... I guess!! I haven't cheated today (whoo-hoo!) and I did work out, so we'll call that a success. This morning's gym session was hard - kick your butt hard! But that's good ... if you're gonna do it, might as well go all out, right? I only fell once ... ha ha!! I was doing lunges with 15 lbs weights in each hand and when I went down, I went too low and couldn't get back up! What was the trainer response? You might think it was "oh, too much weight?" or "are you okay, stephanie?" or perhaps "take a breather for a minute and then get back up." No, no, it was none of those. She said "that one doesn't count" ... NICE! This is going to be hard!! :) But like I said, if you're gonna do it, might as well do it all the way!
For those interested (and for my records years to come - ha!) here's what I ate today:
6:30am - hard boiled egg & 1/2 banana
8am - (after workout) berry berry good recovery shake
11am - string cheese and a bag of raw veggies
2pm - greek yogurt and strawberries & blueberries
5:45pm - 1/2 grilled chicken breast, broccoli and 1/2 sweet potato w/ butter
still to come (around 9) - apple with peanut butter
So really you see I am eating. I am not eating carbs though (just the 1/2 sweet potato), and besides the shake (really a smoothie) the only thing I have had to drink is water. HUGEEEE for me ... HUGE! Well, Day 1 almost done ... 55 more to go! :) Bring it on Skinny Jeans!

No comments: