Sunday, December 19, 2010

A Kitchen?

I took the kids to see Santa again today in the hopes that I could get a picture with both of them on his lap. While we were waiting in line, I asked Dillon what he was going to ask Santa for for Christmas. He said (as we have rehearsed) "I want a motorcycle!" There are some things I have been prompting him to ask for ... a motorcycle, a "coffee table" (a table and chair set for his bedroom), books, etc ... you know, things he is going to get! So - what does he ask Santa for out of the blue today?? A kitchen!! And how does Santa respond? "A kitchen! Sure! Merry Christmas!" And now when you ask Dillon what he is getting for Christmas he says a kitchen. This is what stresses parents out ... 5 days before Christmas ... Thanks Santa!!!
On a good note, both the children sat nicely with Santa and we got some great pictures! Enjoy!

No comments: