Tuesday, December 23, 2008

3 Months (Yesterday)


Dillon was 3 months old yesterday! He is growing so much! He is not sitting up by himself yet, but will sit for about a minute once propped up. He is smiling a lot, and starting to laugh! He also "talks" now ... usually the most at night. His personality is starting to come through. From what I can tell, he's going to be easy-going, laid back and comical. He is still sleeping through the night! He does not have a schedule during the day right now - as long as he's sleeping through the night, I can handle whatever during the day!

I go back to work Monday ... this time off has flown by! After this week, I will have been off 14 weeks. It really does not seem like that long! I am anxious to get back though, and get back into a routine. Being home is hard in that I don't really have a schedule. I am excited about getting back to the gym, and seriously hitting Weight Watchers starting next week. As for clothes I will wear to work for the first couple of weeks ... that is to be determined! (Nothing fits!)

Tomorrow we head to Baltimore. Dillon's first flight! Here's to hoping it's a smooth flight, especially for the passengers sitting around us! Then Dillon will be meeting all his cousins, Aunts, Uncles, GG, Dion's parents and of course, he'll get to play with Sara and Patrick again! Should be big fun!

1 comment:

Ashley B said...

I love this picture-- have safe travels!!! and a Merry Christmas