Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year

Well, both of my boys are sound asleep! I will be waking the older one up in about 10 minutes! 2008 has been a GREAT year! The number one thing of course that happened to me this year was having Dillon! I found out I was pregnant in late January, so most of the year was very focused on preparing for the little guy! Then I was fortunate enough to be able to take off 14 weeks from work when he was born. Boy did I thoroughly enjoy that time with him! I started back to work this past Monday, and yet again I have been totally blessed because my mom is watching Dillon! Leaving him was not bad at all knowing he was with his Grandmommy and having as much fun and feeling as safe as if me or Dion was with him. I could not ask for more!

I am excited about what 2009 will bring. Dion and I have preliminary plans to do a lot this year! I am anxious to get started on our list and see what other adventures we can come up with! I am also looking forward to my future with Wachovia/Wells Fargo. When I first heard the announcement exactly one week after Dillon was born that Wells had bought Wachovia I was sad. I will definitely miss working for "Wachovia", but the more I think about the Wells deal, I am excited about what the future will hold for me. I also love change, so this will be good for me ... things are sure to change! Change keeps me on my toes!

Well, Happy New Year to you all! Bring on 2009! Now, let's go wake up D! (big D!)

1 comment:

Ashley B said...

So many blessings!! And you are so deserving of them all !!! Happy 2009!