Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas!


We just got home tonight from Baltimore. We had a great Christmas!

Click here to check out the pictures! There are a lot, and they are not necessarily in order - I pulled them from 3 different cameras ... my apologies!

Dion and I really enjoyed spending time with family - at our house Tuesday night and then in MD Wednesday through Saturday. Dillon did very good considering it was his first time spending multiple nights away from home, and he was passed around a lot! We could not have asked for better flights either, and not to brag, but Dillon was a perfect little angel going and coming ... okay, I know I will be eating those words later, but hey! lol

OK, check out the pics - they are good! You're back at work now with nothing to do!! ha ha!!

3 comments:

Ashley B said...

So cute-- I enjoyed the slide show-- you crack me up too--good luck back at work

Sara Jane said...

YAY!!! Itook most of them pics!...so cool!

Anonymous said...

thats the truth! (back at work...with nothing to do! ha) he is soo CUTE STEPH!!! i wanna squueze him! i think he looks like me and his personalitly seems like me too!! gahhhleee! i swanie!-ashley l/w