Thursday, December 18, 2008

Homemade Goodies!

In the past few days I have been disappointed with my "togetherness" (or lack there of) this holiday season. I thought being home I would have all my buying and wrapping done early, all kinds of homemade gifts prepared and blah blah blah. Well, being home has not been as easy as I imagined. Even though Dillon is a great great baby, facebook is very time consuming, those Lifetime holiday movies are addicting, and then there are all these wonderful new blogs that I have to try to keep up with! (funny, but true!!)

Tonight I finished with my homemade stuff and wanted to take a picture of what's left because they look so pretty! Then I decided to snap a couple of other things I made, and THEN I didn't feel so bad ... I actually have done quite a bit. There are several items I am not showing because they are gifts for some of you, so keep these that I am sharing in mind in combination with the gifts you get, and I think you'll be proud of me too!

These are very good - but I have sampled too many!! Wonder how many points a jar of these is?!?!

These cute Christmas trees were inspired by Crate and Barrel (or as my mom called it "crack and barrel" ... guess she had cracker barrel on her mind!) Anyway, they were easy but time consuming. The good news is I could make these while watching Lifetime (or The View, or Live with Regis and Kelly, or Desperate Housewives ...)

Finally, these are my favorite! I painted up a few ornaments of Dillon's hand and footprints! His tiny little features are toooo precious!

4 comments:

Ashley B said...

Get use to it-- time is consumed going forward-- all of that free time you had before is now for lovin' on the baby-- but great job by the way--

Chrystal said...

Very creative! I love the homemade gifts.

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE EM'! you are so talented........ohh always have been!!!-asholee

Anonymous said...

that comment above was supossed to say... "ASH-O-LEE" not as-hole. HAHAHA love you step!