Monday, June 14, 2010

First Ever Beach Trip

Mom and I ventured to the beach this past Wednesday. Dillon absolutely loved the water and sand! He was so precious! (As I am sure you can all imagine!) Much like his mama, he was not a fan of the sand on his hands, but other than that, he had a ball! He loved when the water came up over his feet, almost fell over every time the water went back out, had a blast looking for the tiny fish in the tide and had a ball knocking down the sand castles Grandmommy built! Carly had a good time too. She was very content snoozing in the canopy ... almost too content! It was HOT HOT HOT! I think we'll head back this Fall when things cool off a little!!
On the way down! Somebody has their party hat on!Not a great pic of me, but this one cracks me up!Carly in her canopy!Grandmommy and DillonDillon eating his breakfast!Since the Pavilion is gone ...Dillon turning into Poppy!! :)Milk time!Carly in her "new" outfit!

No comments: