Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Day 2

Dillon is doing great! And so are Dion and I. We both got showers today and felt much better after that. Dillon has been feeing very good, and along with that, pooping like a champ! This is very reassuring to me - I was really worried about feeding him ... since it's kind of essential and all! But the lacation consultant came by twice today and gave us the thumbs up both times. Very good to hear! Also the pediatrician came by this morning and gave Dillon an A+! We have been very blessed!

Thank you all for your kind words and wishes! The phone calls and comments here and on facebook have been great! How cool is it to have the internet in the hospital room? Craziness!

Also - Happy Birthday Julie! I totally spaced when you called today! Hope you are having a great day! Love you!

6 comments:

Ashley B said...

Awww keep posting I love seeing his little pic-- I can't wait to watch him grow--so glad he is doing well

Ashley B said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

let us know when he get home!!!!

Anonymous said...

pictures please!!!!! and write up about day 3-5

Ashley B said...

where did you go-- hope all is well-- we need pics every day :)
take care call me if you need anything--

Anonymous said...

Dillon is a beautiful baby!! I'm so happy for you all! Having a baby is so much fun and very rewarding. Just wait until he's about 6 weeks old and starts smiling at you (real smiles, not the sleepy gassy ones you get at first). Babies are a true blessing. Good luck. Hopefully I can meet Dillon over the holidays.