Monday, September 29, 2008

Dillon - First Days at Home

The ride home from the hospital! We thought Dillon might not like the car seat (he fussed when we first put him in it to size the straps all up), but he ended up loving the ride! Since then he has been in the car one other time to go to the Dr's office, and he liked that as well. I think we have a good little traveler on our hands!

This is Dillon laying on my lap! Yes, we hold him a lot ... we can't help it!


Dillon sitting with his Grandmommy! She's a little cut off, but I know it's her!

Dillon's first ride in his swing! While he sat there, he just starred out the window and looked around the house. That ride really wore him out! He slept hard once he got out!

Stephanie and Dillon chilling!

Dillon after his first bath! Look at that face!!


Dillon and his Great Grandmother [aka Great Granny I guess!] He had quite a big time with her visit yesterday!

Dillon and Patsy


Dillon and his Mommy!

2 comments:

Ashley B said...

I mean seriously -- he has the prettiest face -- what good coloring too

Sara Jane said...

Dillon's my screensaver!!!