Wednesday, September 17, 2008

The Good and the Bad

Okay - so tonight, something good happened and something bad happened ... all as a result of being 38 weeks and 6 days pregnant!

The good - - - tonight I pulled a shirt out of the dryer that was wrinkled as hell, but it didn't matter because after I put it on, it was so stretched you couldn't tell! No need to iron anymore ... that's awesome!

The bad - - - I really had to pee and went in the bathroom only to find the string on my jeans had worked itself in a knot. Not a big deal, right? Wrong. This poses quite a problem when you can't SEE the knot because it's stuck under your belly!!!!! I did manage to work it out and didn't have to go out to the restaraunt to get help from Dion!

Good times ... a week and a day left 'til d-day!

1 comment:

Ashley B said...

Almost there --GOOD LUCK--