Sunday, September 28, 2008

We are Home - All is Well

Sorry we have not posted since the hospital! I will post more soon - promise! Right now we are trying to eat supper - thanks Kim! - and feed Dillon. He just pooped so Dion is changing his diaper and I am taking a moment to let you all know we are home and all is well. DiLLon is still doing great! He makes us smile all the time! We just took our first visit outside the house - we went to the neighbors's. That was fun! Earlier today I took Dillon outside while Dion was cutting the grass, but I think it was a little too bright for the little guy! He buried his head! But was cute nonetheless!

OK - I will write more later and post some more pictures. Grandmom visited today (Great Granny to Dillon!), so we have lots of pictures! More to come ...

1 comment:

Ashley B said...

Glad all is going well- take this time to enjoy him and cuddle-- he will grow up faster than you think