Monday, September 29, 2008

He's My Thumbsucking Boy!



Dillon had his first bath Saturday, September 27 - and during it, he sucked his thumb! How excited was I? Very! Those who knew me as a young child (birth - 2nd year of college ... lol) know I was an avid thumbsucker! As hard [traumatic] as that habit was to break, it was sooooooo cute seeing Dillon find his thumb! He's found his thumb a couple times today, but has not sucked on it for very long at all. I'm not sure if this is going to be a "habit" or not, but I could not resist the picture!

4 comments:

Chrystal said...

How cute! Savannah sucks her thumb too . . . a huge advantage that they can't lose it like a pacifier in the middle of the night.

Ashley B said...

Good news bad news-- Good news my grandma says thumbsucking babies are good babies because they can soothe themselves--- Bad news-- you can't accidentally lose it like a paci when you are ready for them to give it up-- have I told you how adorable he is --oh my gosh-- he is a cutie!!!

Anonymous said...

DO WE REMEMBER????............i mean dang goonnnneee you sucked your thumb for forever...it was kinda a given that diLLon would........-ashley

Sara Jane said...

That's my Brother!