Thursday, October 9, 2008

Day 17 - A Great Day So Far!

Today we had our follow up Dr appt and our first outing other than running into Target for one thing. Dillon did great at both! We have the sweetest baby!

First, the appt update - our little boy now weighs 6lbs 14oz!! He surpassed his birth weight! Yeah! And, for those doing the math, yes, gained almost 10oz since Monday! We are finally on thw right track and feel very good about it! Go Dillon!

For the outing, we ventured out to Meg-Art to get some prints done. They turned out precious! Christmas presents in the making! We had a lot of fun! The next thing I need to do though is scrub that little thing clean! Who knows what all germs are present there! (Do I sound like one of those Moms now??)




Good times! I think I am actually getting the hang of this!

OK - now we are all scrubbed up and taking a little nap! How precious is our little "super baby"! He sure loves to sprawl out! He is actually fine now sleeping not being swaddled ... it was fun while it lasted! ha ha



And here's THE PROGRESS! These are all the handprints and footprints we did today! We did a lot, huh? It really was a lot of fun ... I have a feeling we'll be back for more before you know it! Now I just need to clean these up and then finish painting them ... should be done before I go back to work ... HA!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE how the bach shirt gets all this publicity!!!!!

Stephanie said...

i knew you would ...

Sara Jane said...

LOVE his little foot and handprints!