Sunday, October 12, 2008

Missin' Boone

This weather really makes me crave Appalachian, Boone Bagelery, walking the loop (okay, in theory), Los Arcoslkasjdf, Ghost Train, shopping in Blowing Rock and sitting outside at Klondike! I LOVE this weather! It's perfect! Too bad I am stuck inside most days lately. Dillon and I did venture out a little this morning. Mom is digging weeds on our bank and Dion is cutting the grass ... I have been inside paying bills. Not sure who has the worst job right now! The best is probably mowing because Dion is jamming to his iPod.

ANYWAY - Just wanted to post about good ole Boone. We haven't made it to a football game in years ... actually since the weekend before Dion and I got engaged. Julie - do you remember that? We stayed at Geno's! Aahhh, good times. We didn't even make it to Boone this summer with the kids. It's been over a year! I need a Boone fix ... any takers for a day trip? I think I can do it in a couple weeks!

PS - Ash - how are we doing "bringing [sexy] blogging back?" ... Since your post "challenge", I think Julie and I have been pretty on it!

4 comments:

Chrystal said...

Oh, I too miss Boone! With the perfect weather, beautiful leaves, Makatos, etc. What's not to love?? We haven't been back in quite a while either. Definitely something on the to do list!

Ashley B said...

You and Julie WIN the challenge-- thanks for bringing blogging back-- This is the time of year that I really miss Boone too-- thanks for the memories-- I would love a day trip!!!

Julie Holt said...

I am ready to go back anytime...I need some Los Arcisollhglk and beer just tastes better in Boone....if only the style co hadn't shut down....we need a white hall reunion...ashley, chrystal?

Stephanie said...

I agree ... beer is definitely better in Boone! That could be a t-shirt! And yes, a white hall reunion would be awesome!