Friday, October 24, 2008

Lydia oh Lydia, I wish I didn't get riddi-ya ...

Lydia I miss your rose tattoo!

Ash - Do you remember yet? This is the song I am referring to the in blog below. The name is "Move It Like This" by K7. Here are a few more lyrics ...

In some secluded rendezvous
That overlooks the avenue
He stepped into the streets and walked up to this girl
He had a cap tooth made of gold
He had an earing in his nose
And her looks, that a night he liked to twirl*
*I always thought this line was something about a dredlock he liked to twirl ... ?

Does anybody know what I am talking about?! You can't buy this song on iTunes, but I really want it on my iPod!! LOL

3 comments:

Ashley B said...

Yes yes -- I am hearing it now-- man-- I have to go find that now-- I will see what I can find -- too funny-- thanks for the good memories :)

Ashley B said...

That is awesome -- I just found it on U tube-- that brings back great memories-- thanks again-- I am grinning--

Ashley B said...

That is awesome -- I just found it on U tube-- that brings back great memories-- thanks again-- I am grinning--