Thursday, October 16, 2008

Survivor Night!

It's not the same without Christi and Greg here in Charlotte, but ... we will manage to enjoy Survivor tonight. I have already eaten (usually we like to eat during Survivor, while the survivors are starving because they are running out of rice!), and I started Weight Watchers Tuesday again, so probably I will not have dessert ... we'll see! Dion got some pumpkin cheesecake from Brixx the other day, and I have been making my way through it. A bite or two can't hurt, right??

Today Dillon and I had another good day! He actually spit up in his bassinet around 7am this morning, and instead of going to his room to get another sheet, I just placed him on my chest and back to sleep we went. When I woke back up (around 10am, thank you!), he was sucking his thumb! How precious! I really hope he's a thumbsucker, at least for a little while! This afternoon we visited Dion at work. He was showed off a bit, then he zonked out! Pretty much he has been eating or asleep since we got back. He should be good and ready for Survivor to come on in less than an hour!

Tomorrow we may venture out to Trader Joe's. I haven't been since it came to Charlotte. I think Dillon will be up for it! I'll let you know!

1 comment:

Ashley B said...

he sounds like a sweet little baby-- you are lucky