Sunday, October 26, 2008

Saturday's Visit

Yesterday Dillon and I took another road trip to Winston. Papaw John was at my parent's and he had not yet met the little man. Here are some pictures from the visit ... and no, he wasn't held the whole time ... he was laid down to be changed a couple times!! :o)

Papaw John feeding Dillon! Too cute! He could not get enough of holding Dillon! Kept asking "want me to take him now?"
Papaw holding Dillon. Papaw was a little hesitant because it had been a long time since he held a baby, but you can see he looked like a pro! Dillon looks pretty happy!!
Memaw in the floor with Dillon! She has come over twice each time I have visited ... she can't get enough! Too sweet!
Dad and Dillon chillin'. Dad held me this way (there are many pictures to prove it ...) Now he is starting again with Dillon. You can see they both love it!
Mom and Dillon - finally! After a long day of sharing, Mom finally got to hold her little one! She sure didn't want to give him up when I had to head back home!




And yes, your eyes do not deceive you ... he is in the same outfit in all the pictures except the last one (his pj's). He didn't have any "accidents" yesterday that required an outfit change!

4 comments:

Ashley B said...

He looks so cozy with all of the grandparents-- what a lucky little boy

Anonymous said...

i bet papaw wanted to "put him in a shoe box" THATS WHAT HE USED TO ALWAYS TELL US!

Liz Morrow said...

Where have you been? I need my update on Dillon. I started a blog to, so you will have to start following it. Dillon is a cutie and I love looking at his pics.

Liz Morrow said...

Where have you been? I need my update on Dillon. I started a blog to, so you will have to start following it. Dillon is a cutie and I love looking at his pics.