Thursday, January 22, 2009

4 Months Old!

Dillon is 4 months old today! Here are his stats:
weight: 14lbs 5oz (50th percentile)
length: 25 1/2 inches (75th percentile)
Dillon is doing great! He coos and gurgles; reaches for toys; smiles and laughs; loves being paid attention to! Doing all those things a 4 month old does! Next up: cereal! I have been kind of dreading this - just because it's going to be "harder" than the bottle, but now I am excited. My Dad is the most excited of all though I'd have to say! Dion and I are going to get the stuff this weekend (rice cereal, barley, oatmeal, some veggies and some fruit) and then probably start him the weekend after next. This weekend we are going to Blowing Rock for the Winterfest (holla Ash! lol) and next weekend we are going to Burlington, so I think the next will be a good weekend to start. Then Mom can take over during the week!

Supper's almost ready - gotta run! Hopefully we'll see some snow this weekend in Blowing Rock!

1 comment:

Ashley B said...

You suck -- I want to go to Blowing Rock for the winterfest!