Thursday, January 29, 2009

We Fit ?

We got a Wii Fit this past Friday and yesterday we tried it out for the first time. My Wii Fit age was 38 yesterday, 40 today. What in the world? It is a lot of fun though! Tonight I did everything that was unlocked once. For those who have one ... I am pretty good at the yoga stuff actually, bad at the balance, terrible at the pushups and side planks ... terrible! But I am okay at the other strength stuff. I think my favorite so far is step. Who else has this? What do you think?

Speaking of step, the step class at the gym this week kicked my butt! I had to stand in the front because the class was kind of full, so the pressure was on and I couldn't slack off like I might do in the back ... I have been sore for days! But it's a great sore ... a reminder that I can be strong if I try, and every little bit helps!

That's all I can write for tonight. I need to check my facebook and then head to bed so I can be alert and ready to go for Pilates in the morning! The class starts at 5:45am, so I need all the sleep I can get!

4 comments:

Jeremy said...

I killed Marcus and Dan in Wii Bowling the other night... Who would have thought...

~Thanks.

Stephanie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stephanie said...

if you hit him with the remote, i can believe it. remember, i saw you almost "kill" our TV! :)

Sara Jane said...

No Fair!!! Can't wait to use it!!!