Saturday, January 10, 2009

Last Day for 0-3 Month Clothes

Oh, it's so sad! I think my baby has officially outgrown all his clothes that start with 0! Putting away the "newborn" clothes was tough, but I knew he was still wearing "0-3" so that eased my mind. But not now! AND - I am going to have to take back a pack of size 1 pampers and exchange them for size 2 ...

Unfortunately Dillon is growing out of his clothes faster than I am shrinking back into mine ... more on that later! (I have to go grab a snack! lol)

Next week is Dillon's 4th month visit. I'll post his updated his stats then. I haven't been back to WW since Christmas ... not sure I will ever post my updated stats anyway! (It's really not that bad, I just need to do it!)

2 comments:

Ashley B said...

Your sweet little baby is growing up

Sara Jane said...

I'm going to miss Dill being small...