Friday, January 16, 2009

Chillin'!

It has been sooooooo cold here lately! Since Dillon has been born, he has gotten out a lot. We did a lot of running around when I was not working, and since I started back to work, he and Grandmommy had been going for walks quite often. Well, this week was a different story ... it's been so durn cold! I don't think Dillon got out at all actually, so tonight we decided to head out to good ole Monterrey! We haven't had Mexican in a long time and it just seemed right. Here's Dillon all bundled up and ready to go. He was smiling when I put him in the carseat tonight. He's just like his Daddy - he likes the warmth! Is he not just precious!?

2 comments:

Laurie said...

I wish I had a cozy seat and fleece thing like that for ME!! So warm and cozy! And yes, he is just precious.

Ashley B said...

Yes he is!!!