Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Fondue Fun!

Last night we tested out our new Crate & Barrel fondue set. It's very nice if you were wondering. I had a bad experience with fondue when I lived in my apartment. It wasn't all that bad, but when I filled the "thing" with the burning oil (I have no idea what that is called), I left a little trail and when I lit it on fire, you know, the counter caught on fire. Not too big of a deal, but not something I want to repeat! This one is electric! I think it's suites us perfectly!


Dion made the cheese fondue. It was quite good - just like the Melting Pot. In fact, it was the Melting Pot's recipe! He had all the fixes too ... carrot sticks, brocoli, cauliflower, apples, chips, sour dough and pumperknickle ... in the words of Rachael Ray ... YUMMMM-o!

2 comments:

Ashley B said...

We LOVE fondue!!

Anonymous said...

you look really skinny in this pic...i can tell you are losing!-ashley w