Thursday, March 26, 2009

Stephanie Unplugged

How spoiled are we now in the age of technology? Sunday the wireless part of our laptop stopped working, hence all the posts getting published tonight! I can't imagine having to "plug in" every time I want to get on the Internet now! But now, we're cooking with gas ... Dion got an external wireless card, so game back on!

Update on my "Super Month" ... turns out it's just an ordinary month. Maybe worse than ordinary! LOL Well, at least I set the expectations good and high. OK - I have totally been off Weight Watchers. Today I did pretty good. Breakfast, lunch and dinner were great. I had a snack when I got home and a snack just now ... those were probably not so great, but it's okay! I have been going to the gym pretty good - 4 days a week. But - that is a better balance for me. Afterall, I do need a little sleep, and I do enjoy some time with my baby. I'll figure it all out ... not worried. The other stuff is going well. My ultimate goal - lose 10 lbs this month - not gonna happen! I'll be lucky if I lose 5! Again - I'll get there. I just felt the need to give an update since I publicly published my goals ... (lesson learned! ha ha - just kidding!)

No comments: